Leaving Lansing may not have been something you had anticipated, but the time has come where you must relocate. Relocations are handled best with a reliable moving company in the city. A mover can help you relocate in a more time efficient and safe manner. With tools and equipment designed to help the moving process, they will relocate your home as scheduled.
When you do to schedule a moving date with a company that upholds a good reputation with the locals for their services, make sure you do it about two months ahead of time. Five weeks ahead of time is also suggested, so as long as you book a date no sooner than five weeks, you should be able to get the date you desire.
What to Look for In a Mover
Moving companies should have the right qualifications and experience in order to safely conduct a move. If they have a poor reputation, it is best to stay away from that company. Luckily, there are ways to tell apart the reputable movers from the shady movers.
- The mover should be BBB approved as well as carry all of the proper licenses.
- They will offer a variety of services or specialize in a specific type of move.
- Movers that carry a good reputation often offer insurance packages to assure your belongings are in safe hands.
- The customer service should be friendly and able to assist you.
- The moving company will have all of the correct tools to handle a move of any kind.
- Professional moving companies usually have workman’s compensation for their employees in case an accident should occur, so that you will not be liable.
- Movers should have all of the proper packing supplies either for sale or for use with their full packing services.
- Make sure that the company offers binding quotes rather than estimates and non-binding quotes.
- The moving company will have good reviews and ratings from previous clients.
- They should be able to explain all of the fees and additional charges if there happen to be any.
- The services offered by the movers should address your precise needs.
- See if the movers create their own list of inventory.