Moving out of Mobile, Alabama is simple when you make the decision to hire a dependable and qualified moving company. All of the manual labor will be handled by the professionals and you can pay mind to the other matters, such as organization and other related moving issues that arise. In fact, hiring a moving company could cost you less than it would if you tried to move everything on your own.
On the Big Day…
On the day of the move, there are certain things that you should address and be aware of. This will only assure that the moving process goes along smoothly.
• Have your checklist you created prior to the move, as well as your inventory list. While the movers create their own inventory list, accompany them. Compare your list with theirs to make sure everyone is organized and on the same page.
• Make sure that you are present on the day of the move. Have a babysitter prepared to watch any kids or pets so that they are not there for the day of the move.
• Carefully read over any documents that you are presented with from the movers that day.
• Give the movers directions to the next destination, if necessary.
• Be sure that you have the mover’s contact numbers and that they have yours.
• Before the movers leave the property make sure that there is nothing else in the house or left behind. One quick walk through should be enough.
• If you can, provide the movers with snacks and refreshments. This will make them less likely to leave during the job for the store to grab drinks and food.
• Assure that all boxes are labeled properly and clearly.
• Make sure you ask the movers when they think they will arrive to the next destination. You can also ask them what route they intend to take.
Moving day is a big deal and it can get rather overwhelming. If you are prepared for the day, then all should go as planned and the loading of all belongings will go along much quicker and safer. In no time, your property will arrive at its new home with the help of a Mobile moving company.