Moving out of Greensboro can be made much easier with the assistance of a reliable moving company from the area. Greensboro movers provide their residents with an array of services to better assist all types of moves. For example:
• Long Distance Moves
• Student and Military Moves
• Full Packing Services
• Small Moves
• Residential Moves
• Commercial Moves
The above, are just some of the moving services that you may find offered by the moving companies near you. It is best to take advantage the services that best suit your needs. If you are unsure, the customer service members will help you with your decision. One thing is certain; always opt in for the company’s insurance packages. This will assure the safety of your belongings if an accident were to happen.
Preparing for a Long Distance Move
Long distance moves require a bit more preparation than others. The distance between your current location and soon-to-be location can make the moving process more arduous in certain aspects. It is best to stay organized as best as you can during this lengthy relocation.
• Ask the movers if they will be transferring your belongings in the process.
• Label all boxes legibly. Mark the boxes with delicate items as “Fragile.”
• Figure out what you will be doing with your car and how you will be getting to the next location.
• Ask the movers what route they will be taking and when they anticipate their arrival at the next destination. Gather their phone numbers in case you must contact them during transport.
• Don’t pack your essentials such as toothbrushes, hairbrushes and other items used daily.
• Keep all valuables with you during the transport.
• Conclude all transfers and your change of address before moving day.
• Try to scope out your new surroundings before the move. You can do this in person or by conducting online research.
• Keep a checklist to stay organized. Create an inventory list to keep track of all your belongings. This will help you to make sure they all made it from Point A to Point B.